The North Little Rock Communications Department's overall mission is to ensure communication between the City and citizens to foster a more productive, mutually beneficial relationship.
- To provide useful information to North Little Rock residents about the City government.
- To facilitate citizen input and feedback concerning the programs and policies of the City government to aid in the decision-making processes of the City.
- To encourage citizen involvement and participation in government and community activities.
- To reinforce the city's identity and community pride among North Little Rock's growing population.
- To promote a stronger, positive city image outside North Little Rock among specific target publics that is vital to the community's economic well-being.
- To support the City Council and administration in achieving overall goals and specific community programs.
Nathan Hamilton - Director
300 Main St.
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Phone: (501) 975-8833